Monday, December 10, 2012

AFFECTION COLLECTION CONTINUES

Here's another idea for the AFFECTION COLLECTION stamp set by SU!  I made this little gift bag following a tutorial by Angie Juda.  It's so easy to make from designer series paper cut 6 by 12 and then scored, folded, trimmed, punched and decorated.  I gave this to one of my BFF's - Mary Jo - with all of her gifts for her birthday which is tomorrow.
Here's a close up of the stamped image.  I added fine red glitter to the LOVE.  Inside the bag is lots of  MaryJo's favorite candies.   I think the glitter and the SU! adhesive backed rhinestones really make this an elegant gift package.  SU! also makes very cool designer paper.
This is an awesome stamp set.  I will be using it a lot.  Get it now before it goes into hiding after Jan. 2nd, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment