Tuesday, December 11, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARYJO AND EVA

2 SWEET ladies were born on this date - December 11th!  Today we celebrate them both.  MaryJo is one of my dearest, sweetest friends.  I love her like a sister.  We've been friends for about 10 years.  I have some photos of her below.  Eva is the manager in our NICU. I was her bus partner on our recent girls trip to NYC.  She is delightful, smart, and very funny.
MaryJo has some of the presents I made for her and there is a card on top of this package that I created using the angel from the SU! stamp set REJOICING WITH YOU.  I stamped a sentiment coming out of her trumpet saying "let's celebrate!"  In the background, there is a beanie baby bear with HAPPY BIRTHDAY on his foot.  I gave that to MaryJo with her favorite chocolates inside the box.

Here's Eva and I in NYC.  We went to Rockefeller Center last week and had a terrific time.
Today we are going to have a really neat day celebrating both of these fabulous women.

No comments:

Post a Comment