Thursday, December 27, 2012

SECRET SANTA GIFTS AND CARD FOR HOLLY

Amanda Hindle and Eva Stone from work lead a quest for SECRET SANTA for our coworker HOLLY.! This was the way I wrapped my gift.  I love these Chinese takeout boxes that were made up Mary Engelbreit style.  I decorated my envelope using Christmas stamps from SU! and the retired BUT MY FAVE ALPHABET - BIG DEAL by SU!  Of course I used lots of dazzling diamonds glitter!

 I even stamped my tag! 
And here is my gift for Amanda.  God Bless Amanda.  She really did a great job arranging our NYC trip at the holidays and also in getting us all together to get SS for HOLLY.  Amanda is an angel and so compassionate and giving!
And while I'm at it...here are decorated envelopes for some of my coworkers!
 Some coworkers received religious themed cards, so their envelopes were done with Come to Bethlehem set. 
 Others had more traditional themes and different colors.
 These were so much fun to make. 
 Glitter was everywhere.  So festive.

 I gave a lot of people these adorable snowmen bags filled with my favorite peppermints inside.  These bags are too cute.

My personal secret Santa at work was Myra - one  of the RT's.  I forgot to take a photo of the last gift that I gave her.  It was a big handcrafted basket of Starbucks goodies and coffees, candies, etc.  I made this little gift pouch above with the snowman for one of the little weekly gifts.  I used the NEW tags from the SU! Holiday catalog that I embellished and I die cut the Billboard alphabet for her name then added red glimmer dazzling details to it to make the name shine.  I made all of the tags also. The little holder for the chocolate covered peppermint sticks (which are great in coffee and hot cocoa) is die cut from the SU! Petite Pocket die - a MUST For all you crafters out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment