Saturday, December 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA DEYO-MY LOVELY SISTER

I wanted to wish my sister CHRISTINA a very Happy Birthday on December 29th!  She is a wonderful sister and my best friend.  She is ALWAYS there for me no matter what!

I love you dearly Christina.  

Here's the card my son sent to her.  I need to see if I took a photo of the one I sent her.  This card uses the SUMMER SMOOCHES set.  I think December and January and winter birthdays tend to receive winter themes, so I decided to change it up a bit and give more of a spring summer themed card.  You'll notice this when I show you my brother Joe's card - his birthday is next week.

We also stamped the envelope!


I used the smooch spritz that's in blushing bride, currently on SU! CLEARANCE at a phenomenal price.  There's a lot on the clearance rack at SU!.  Head on over there so you don't miss out.  Go to the SHOP NOW in the upper right hand corner or use the link at the top of my blog.
And while I'm showing you one of the cards we stamped for my sister, let me add my brother in law's card.  His birthday was the day after Thanksgiving and I don't think I posted it for you.  He likes to fish!


The letters for the names on both envelopes were stamped with my all time favorite (but retired - I have 2 sets!!!!) stamp sets -SU! BIG DEAL ALPHABET.

No comments:

Post a Comment