Monday, December 3, 2012

CANNOLI MAKING CONTEST - I'M A WINNER

Ok, it's MDS Monday and I've digitally mastered a scrapbook page featuring my BIG WIN at the LYRIC OPERA HOUSE in Baltimore, MD this weekend.  I attended the CAKE BOSS HOLIDAYS tour and was selected to be a contestant for the cannoli making contest.  OMG!  I met Buddy, the CAKE BOSS and was one of 4 challengers.  We had to race each other to make cannolis.  I am by no means an expert, but I have stuffed cannoli's once or twice before.  My dear sweet friend Mary Jo Beksinski has given me cannolis to stuff once for my birthday and once for the holidays.  I just kinda figured it out and I went to town.  I won hands down in no time at all.  I think I stuffed all of the cannolis in under a minute or so.  It was so much fun.  For my win, Buddy gave me the cake he made on stage with fondant which I'll show in another page. This was such an exciting evening and I really enjoyed it.  I need to thank my husband for taking me and my husband and son for encouraging me to get up on stage.  Yes, this was one of my THRILLS of a LIFETIME.


SUPPLY LIST FOR MDS PAGE:
Page 1 Supply ListPunches
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255

Photos
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\CAKE BOSS HOLIDAYS 2012\DSC00989
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\CAKE BOSS HOLIDAYS 2012\CANNOLI 3
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\CAKE BOSS HOLIDAYS 2012\CANNOLI 4
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\CAKE BOSS HOLIDAYS 2012\CANNOLI
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\CAKE BOSS HOLIDAYS 2012\CANNOLI 5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment