Monday, August 15, 2011

MORE FAITH IN NATURE - GIFT FOR HSIAO-HUI PART 1

Using the same template as the card I made Friday, I made some cards to be put into the fabric box shown below.  I gave this to Hsiao-hui for her birthday.  Today I'll show you the first few cards.  Tomorrow I'll share the rest.  I was so pleased that the colors matched.  I used new in colors calypso coral and lucky limeade.   The primary stamp set is Faith in Nature.  I used some other new sets like Petite Pairs as well.

This is the lovely box I put the homemade cards in.
 Even the inside of the box is gorgeous and matches our In Color Designer Paper.

This was the first card in there.  I used the hostess set from the summer mini for this card and the background stamp Sanded.
Here's another card I made.
The sentiment is from Herb Expressions.
The flower on this card and envelope is from the stamp set Creative Elements.  The background is also from the same set.

Tomorrow I'll publish the other cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment