Saturday, August 13, 2011

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY HONEY!

My honey turns 50 today.  This is the card I made for him.  I partially recycled another card - cutting out the lighthouse and the sentiment.  The rest is embossed with gold embossing powder using some shell stamps from some retired SU! stamps I didn't want to part with.  I really like how this card turned out.
I used some stickers on the envelope.  You know I usually stamp my envelopes completely.  I stamped the backgrounds stamps but then used gold stickers for the sentiment!
 I used SU! dimensionals to pop up the shells that I cut out after they were embossed and distressed.
I used gold glitter stickers on the inside and also embossed some images with white embossing powder.   Some of the stamps are SU! and some are not.

We have some fun things planned for today.  Will share some of the adventures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment