Friday, August 5, 2011

MARIA AND LISA HIT CKC VALLEY FORGE

This past weekend Lisa and I went to CKC Valley Forge. We had a fantastic time.  We took several classes and participated in the crops. It was a lot of fun. I hadn't been to CKC in several years, but really wanted to go this year.  Below are a few pics.  I didn't take many photos, but I think Lisa did. We are headed to CKC Scrap and Play in Lancaster in a few weeks.  We are good traveling buddies!


I'm almost done with most of my projects from CKC and will be posting them soon.  We made a cool clear scrapbook that I have completely finished except for adding the photos.  I also have an amazing home decor piece that is done also - just need the photos.  In one of the classes we actually made several layouts for a 12 by 12 album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment