Saturday, August 6, 2011

CHEERFUL TREAT

There are some NEW SU! HOSTESS papers you can purchase with SU! Hostess dollars when you hold a qualifying workshop.  I love these new papers.  They certainly live up to their name - cheerful!  I made this cards so they coordinate and I can give them as a set.  The butterflies were die cut with the Big Shot.  The nice thing about these papers is that you can have as many as you want.  You can purchase a pack of 12 by 12 designer papers or you can get the Digital CD and print off whatever you want.  I printed from the CD using MDS and used pieces of what I printed.  Alternatively, you do not need MDS, you can use any programs that accept jpeg images.




Redeem this digital content CD with your Stampin Rewards. Includes one 16-piece stamp brush set, 12 Designer Series paper patterns, and 30 embellishments. Coordinating colors include Bashful Blue, Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, and Pink Pirouette.

If you just choose to select the papers for your rewards (i.e. hostess dollars) this pack is only $8!  Believe me when I say you need to see these papers up close and personal.  They are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment