Thursday, August 18, 2011

MORE EASY EVENTS

Here are some more EASY EVENTS cards.  These continue from yesterday's post.  I love this set.
This is a great one for Christmas.  I embossed the cardstock that the image was stamped on with clear embossing powder and iridescent ice.  I love the addition of the small pearls - just enough to make the card really special.
This one makes a great birthday card.  The little flower on top of the cupcake is dimensionalized.
I love this tree and the little heart inside of it.  I embossed the cardstock with the NEW houndstooth embossing folder.  

1 comment:

  1. Note...cards are cased and tweaked!
    My upline pulled samples off the Internet
    So not sure who orig are from
    Some were at convention
    I love this set
    Ps flower was dimensionalized on the cupcake

    ReplyDelete