Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BRAND NEW SU! STAMP SET IS EASY TO USE!

This set is so cool.  It is called Easy Events.  And...it is so easy to use.  I was over at my upline Janet Wakeland's home a few weeks ago.  She invited a few of us over to make cards using brand NEW stamp sets from the New SU! Idea Book.  I didn't have this stamp set yet, so I thought it might be fun to play with it.  Some of the cards are cased, but in most cases, I really tried to make the cards more of my own.  This set is so neat and I had so much fun with it.  It's got something for just about every event you might need to send a card for.  It's a worthwhile all around stamp set if you'd like to have something like this in your collection.
 These little ducks are so adorable.  The sentiment is from Friendly Phrases - another new stamp set.
 This is so elegant.  I love the addition of the key embellishment.  SU! sells these!  White on white really lends itself to the feel of elegance for a wedding.
 This snail is so cute.  And do you like my hand stamped clouds?  I made them by sponging about a punched out SU! scalloped circle.
The papers are brand new DSP - which is on sale this month for Buy 3 Get 1 FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment