Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS CARD FROM CLASS

My Christmas card classes always seem to do very well.  Most people like to send Christmas cards and I find that my crafting friends like to collect new ideas.  That is exactly what happened at the most recent Christmas Card class.  We made several duplicatable cards and the class loved it.  This is another one of the cards from the last class.
 I embossed the lucky limeade card stock with the striped embossing folder NEW to SU!  I just love texture on a card.  Lucky Limeade is a brand NEW In Color this year so I was so excited to use it.  The stamp set used is  Bells and Boughs which was in last year's Holiday Mini and fortunately was carried over to this year's NEW SU! Idea Book and Catalog.  I water colored the image that had been stamped onto ultra smooth card stock.  I corner rounded the two edges on the left hand side.  The sentiment is from the Tags Til Christmas set.  The poinsettias are also stamped on the envelope and all images are water colored with my SU! aqua painter and water color crayons.
This is the inside of the cardour f.  The image is stamped tone on tone on the card stock and then I took the NEW SU! stamp set Four Frames and then punched out with the Decorative Label Punch.  The satin seam binding ribbon on the front of the card is pleated using sticky strip to adhere it to the card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment