Sunday, July 20, 2014

SU! CARD FOR MY FRIEND - CHECK OUT THE PAPER CLAY SHELL AND CRAB

A friend of mine just underwent a major procedure and she has been in my thoughts and prayers for awhile and continues to be. This card is a case of a card made by Debbie Adams.  I modified the card a bit.  I used SU! paper clay to make the shell and the crab and then I watercolored them with SU! inks and my SU! aquapainters.  This card uses the WORK OF ART stamp set which I absolutely love.  This set is getting a lot of mileage so I highly recommend it for your collection.
The ink colors used are SOFT SKY, BAKED BROWN SUGAR, REAL RED, and MEMENTO BLACK INK.  The latter is a NEW ink that SU! has started to sell to use with the BLENDABILITIES and is my GO TO BLACK ink for everything.  The card stock is WHISPER WHITE and SOFT SKY.

No comments:

Post a Comment