Wednesday, July 16, 2014

LET'S GET SMASHED!

I've been smashing for over a year now. It's not what you think...It's a form of memory keeping.  What it is - is putting memorabilia and things one wants to save in a book, and if it's a little bulky you squish it or smash it in. LOL! I bought a SMASH book and have put lots in it - photos I've printed and memorabilia (tickets, wrist bands, stickers, etc), and journaling.  I try to print off photos from my iphone that I really like from my zink happy which prints the photos as stickers.  I stamp in my book using almost all SU! stamps and inks.  I just love looking through this book because it contains my favorite pictures and favorite events and lots of SU! stamps and other great scrapbooking goodies.  It's a way for me to save memories but it also serves as a great inspiration to my crafting.

Here's a page I started that memory keeps one of our family's trips to Camden Yards at Oriole Stadium to see our First Place Orioles Baseball team play.  I smashed my ticket and photos, stamped a few things and journaled.
Here's another 2 pages that I smashed.  These show some of the fun things I did on Mother's Day. I went to Starbucks and planted in my garden and went out with my guys, and hugged my sweet Luigi.
Note that the date was stamped Sunday MAY 11th 2014 - I used the NEW SU! PROJECT LIFE stamps. The camera stamp is from one of the PL sets as well.  Ahh...memories....

No comments:

Post a Comment