Thursday, July 31, 2014

GET NEW BLENDABILITIES COLORS! ALCOHOL MARKERS BY STAMPIN UP! FEATURING BLENDED BLOOM AND NEW GOOD GREETING HOSTESS SET

You know I'm "IN LOVE" with the NEW SU! BLENDABILITIES markers by SU!  I've been using these since they first were available to SU! demonstrators back in May.  SU! just made some new colors available and I'm even more "IN LOVE."  I stamped the BLENDED BLOOM stamp by SU! using MEMENTO BLACK INK and then colored it in with the BLENDABILITIES!  OH, so smooth and easy to color.  Then I cut out the bloom and mounted it to two die cuts using SU! framelits that I embossed (soft sky and real red card stock colors).  The background was stamped with the BLENDED BLOOM adding such a soft touch.  Next I added a BRAND NEW GREETING- THANKFUL FOR YOU - from the upcoming SU! HOSTESS SET - GOOD GREETINGS!


If you are local and would like to learn how easy it is to color with these markers, email me to set up a private lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment