Tuesday, July 15, 2014

IT'S TUESDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HSIAO HUI! MISCELLANEOUS PROJECTS! SU! WEEKLY DEALS

Today I have a few things to share with you.  FIRST - Let me wish my dear friend Hsiao Hui a very happy birthday!  I hope it's a great day for you!  I created the card below for Hsiao Hui using some Anna Griffin papers and dies and added SU! stamps and the butterfly punch and homemade SU! shimmer paint.  We celebrated Hsiao Hui's birthday with our stampin friends this past month when the Stampin Sistah's got together to craft in June.

I also added SU! gold sequins (very hot right now, and when you see the card up close and personal, you see the glisten and glimmer), and I colored the SU! adhesive backed rhinestones with my Blendabilities by SU!  These new markers color just about anything.


SECONDLY, here are some miscellaneous projects I've created and not shared yet. The first is an envelope I created for my friend SANDI using the BRAND NEW photopolymer stamp set from the SU! NEW IDEA BOOK called LARGER THAN LIFE.
I love this NEW alphabet. The letters look bold and stylish.  They are made clear (photopolymer) for easy placement and they are the perfect size for projects like this or for scrapbooking, crafting, holiday projects, school projects and more.  The alphabet type is shown below.  The actual size is the size on the envelope. The letters are of a good size. Notice the little brackets and extras that come with the alphabet.
 
I also used my SU! Silver Marker to add the little hearts into her name.  The envelope was made with the ENVELOPE PUNCHBOARD.  So quick and easy to turn any piece of paper into an envelope.

Envelope Punch Board 133774
Price: $19.95
Create your own envelopes from any cardstock or Designer Series Paper in up to 66 different sizes in three easy steps: Step 1. Score and notch your envelope using the built-in notch punch; Step 2. Round the flap using the built-in corner rounder punch;

THIRD, I have a card and envelope I made for my colleague Abby who retired from work in May.  I don't think I ever demonstrated the card I made for her.  It uses some retired SU! products like the LATTICE EMBOSSING FOLDER by SU! for the BIG SHOT (which was and still is my fave - and for which I bought a second one to have on hand! just in case!).  Most of the rest of the product is still current. Again, I used SU! adhesive backed rhinestones.
The envelope was a SU! envelope for the standard 4.25 by 5.5 sized A2 cards.  The YIPPEE sentiment is from ENDLESS BIRTHDAY WISHES - one of my favorite NEW SU! PHOTOPOLYMER stamps.

And finally, TUESDAY is not complete without the SU! WEEKLY DEALS.  So they are here for you!  You only have a week to purchase them. Gold Baker's Twine is a must and there's some punches and embellishments on sale and SU! always includes an MDS download.  Great Prices.  Don't forget about the BUY 3 GET 1 FREE DSP.  That sale is on until the end of the month.

SU! Weekly Deals

We hope you enjoy this week's Weekly Deals!



Large Triangle Punch Item # 133375
Regular Price: $15.95 US/$21.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $11.96 US/$16.46 CAN




Little Labels Punch Pack Item # 126881
Regular Price: $16.95 US/$22.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $12.71 US/$17.21 CAN




Scallop Edge Border Punch Item # 119882
Regular Price: $15.95 US/$20.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $11.96 US/$15.71 CAN




Mini Metallic Clothespins Item # 133320
Regular Price: $3.95 US/$5.50 CAN
Discounted Price: $2.96 US/$4.13 CAN




1" Square Punch Item # 124094
Regular Price: $15.95 US/$21.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $11.96 US/$16.46 CAN




Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Item # 131207
Regular Price: $5.95 US/$8.25 CAN
Discounted Price: $4.46 US/$6.19 CAN




Gold Baker'S Twine Item # 132975
Regular Price: $3.50 US/$3.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $2.63 US/$2.96 CAN




Summer Smooches Kit - Digital Download Item # 129601
Regular Price: $9.95 US/$10.95 CAN
Discounted Price: $5.97 US/$6.57 CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment