Sunday, July 27, 2014

MAKE A WISH - SAMPLE FROM JULY MY PAPER PUMPKIN BY SU!

I was away a few days and had the stamping bug when I got home, so I went right to this month's SU! MY PAPER PUMPKIN to create!  I love how easy these kits are, but they are sophisticated too.  The cards and projects are elegant. I created these projects last night in less than 15 min. for both of them.  This month has a great set as I featured this past week.  Here are 2 projects that I created with the kit.
There are plenty of boxes and cards and embellishments in the kit including an entire roll of satin SU! ribbon and white twine to make lots of projects and gifts.  The tags are too cute and the stars are adhesive backed silver foil card-stock.  SU! has really "upped the ante" on these kits.  And for a limited time you can get your first two kits for 50% off. 
The letters WISH are stickers as well as the hearts and stars.  The "MAKE A" and "FOR YOU" are stamps and I've stamped them with the inkspot BLACKBERRY BLISS.  A new IN COLOR from SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment