Saturday, July 5, 2014

MARCO ISLAND SUNSET TRADITIONAL SCRAPBOOK STARBURST 2 PAGE LAYOUT

I purchased a great Lisa Bearnson Scrapbooking Kit.  This was one of the layouts to put together in the kit.  I decided to scrapbook some of our great Marco Island Florida Sunset photos.  I really like the photo of the sun setting in my hand.  JP and I wore matching Marco Island shirts.  Sunsets off the Gulf Coast of Florida are amazing!
This would be a great layout to CASE with SU! DSP, especially since it is on sale this month - BUY 3 GET 1 FREE.  This design is the hot "starburst" design a lot of people are putting on pages and cards.  Simple page with a kit, but would take a little bit of time to get the starburst done on your own, but not too hard.  The embellishments are chipboard, so I really like those.  My photo of the 2 pages is not the best quality but you get the idea.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment