Friday, July 25, 2014

NEW SU! FILE TABS EDGELITS AND A NEW CARD FROM ME

The NEW SU! FILE TABS EDGELITS are da bomb!  I was so excited to purchase these from SU! with the premier of the NEW SU! IDEA BOOK.  These are a great addition to your BIG SHOT and SU! products.  You can make some really amazing projects and these will be great for cards and crafts and all of those BACK TO SCHOOL PROJECTS. 

My card features not only the edgelits, but the large dots embossing folder by SU! and KIND KOALA and ENDLESS BIRTHDAY WISHES stamp sets.

I colored the Koala with my NEW SU! BLENDABILITIES alcohol markers.  I love them!  So easy to use.
I also used my BECKY HIGGINS SU! PROJECT LIFE CORNER ROUNDER to ROUND the edges.  I am so into corner rounding.
 
CHECK OUT THIS SU! YOU TUBE VIDEO featuring the SU! FILE TABS EDGELITS.



No comments:

Post a Comment