Saturday, March 1, 2014

FEBRUARY MY PAPER PUMPKIN IS AMAZING - CHECK OUT THIS BLOG POST FROM SU! MORE IDEAS!

Here are some more GREAT IDEAS for FEBRUARY's STAMPIN UP! MY PAPER PUMPKIN KIT

https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=54046

 

It’s in the Bag -

There are some great things in the February Paper Pumpkin kit! And when you’ve given all of these bags away, don’t throw out those extra pieces. I’m here to give you a few ideas for how to use the kit components.
    1. Make a little monogrammed notecard.
Here I stamped a lovely ornate frame on a notecard using Gold Metallic Encore ink, then layered a couple of the pieces from my kit to show off my monogram. I finished off this simple card with a mist of Smooch Spritz to add a touch of shimmer.

     2. Use those cute background stamps with the Starburst Framelits Dies.
The two smallest Starburst Framelits Dies work so well with the two background stamps in this kit. Here I layered them up with a stamped wooden element, some washi tape, a little piece of Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, and some of the Summer Starfruit Baker’s Twine from the kit. 

     3. Decorate a little treat box by punching out letters using the 3/4" Circle Punch.
I was looking at the sheet of letters that came with my kit. Most likely, you won’t use them all on your gift bags. Using the 3/4" Circle Punch, I made them a little smaller and grouped them together on the top of this box. I also used the two background stamps on my layered elements. 

     4. Add a little character to the bag
I love using Whisper White Craft ink on brown kraft paper. Here I added some confetti-inspired dots to my bag using a pencil eraser. To change things up a bit, I also dyed the ribbon handles by soaking them in a mix of rubbing alcohol and Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill. This was Coastal Cabana ink, but it came out a bit lighter. I recommend using a high concentration of ink. It might also be fun to switch out the handles with a completely different ribbon.

However you use this kit, your gifts are sure to delight!
Jen C.
Concept Artist

SIGN UP FOR MY PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIPTION HERE!
https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=54046

No comments:

Post a Comment