Friday, February 28, 2014

STAMPIN UP! HAS OUTDONE THEMSELVES WITH THIS GREAT KIT!

I'm so impressed this month with the FEBRUARY SU! MY PAPER PUMPKIN!  Do you have your subscription yet?  MY PAPER PUMPKIN is BETTER than ever.  This month's kit (which arrives mid month) was the most AWESOME kit to date!  There was so much included!

AND...GUESS WHAT?

SU! now includes the CLEAR PHOTOPOLYMER STAMPS in the kit!  There is so much in this kit that it is worth so much more than the $14.95 (+S/H) cost.  PLUS!  Who wouldn't love to receive a GIFT to themselves in the mail each month.

I get a BIG SMILE on my face when I see that  RED BOX on my counter-top when I come home from a long day at work.  I know CREATIVITY and FUN is packaged inside.
  SIGN UP FOR MY PAPER PUMPKIN BY CLICKING HERE.  
 You are under no obligation.  You can cancel anytime!


Here is what came in this month's kit and what I created with it.  Tomorrow, I'll have some additional ideas!

I forgot to put the ink spot that came with the kit in the box.  I was so excited stamping that I left it on my stamp table in my studio.  Look at all that is included.  There are stamps, embellishments, MORE of the items to make!, photo guide, and more!
There were so many extra alphabet letters that I can use with the die cut circles and scalloped circles to stamp on that I can use them for other projects (hint, come back tomorrow).
These bags are of such fantastic quality.  They hold a lot too.  I'm filled each person's bag with some heavy goodies and lots of them and the bags hold up so well. They are stronger than grocery bags!  The color is BAKED BROWN SUGAR. One of the NEW IN COLORS!
Look how many bags came with the kit.  At least 8 were in mine.  So there will be 8 lucky recipients of these bags! I've only included 5 in the photo.  When the bags are open they are pretty wide.  So you can put a lot inside each bag.
One lucky recipient is my youngest sister Celena.  It was her birthday last weekend and I have some cool things for her.  One of the things I have for her is something handmade using SU! supplies so I'll show that next week.  I stamped the scalloped circles behind each letter with the ink spot and stamps that came with this month's kit. And...I can use those over and over again!  I've been with MY PAPER PUMPKIN almost a year, so I have collected different colors of the stamps and so many cool stamps!
My mother will be another lucky recipient.  I found some really neat things for her.  Her birthday was last weekend.  We sent her flowers, but now that we will see her this weekend coming up, I have included some really neat gifts.  One is some Lavender Body Butter - natural - from Wegman's.  It's to die for, it smells so good. It comes in a container that looks like it could hold cream cheese or butter.  I should take a photo to show you.  It's an amazing product and my mother loves lavender.  I do too!

One of my dear friends will receive this bag with goodies.  There's some neat things in this bag that I think she will love and possibly some chocolate.  I think all the bags have that vitamin inside!  smile
I stamped the scalloped circles here with each of the stamps that came with the kit and alternated them.  I love these patterns.  The letters are all popped up with thick dimensionals that ARE INCLUDED!!!! with the kit.  SU! hasn't sold those in awhile.  I hope they bring those back as an option.  I love the thicker ones.  They are like having 2 in one (which is another option if you want thick dimensionals - put one on top of the other!)

The mini clothespins and the twine and the ribbon for the handles are top notch SU! quality.  The bags come with the large eyelets already attached to the bags.  A Major Coup!

So, don't wait anymore.  Sign up for MY PAPER PUMPKIN today!
https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=54046

No comments:

Post a Comment