Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MAKE SOMETHING DIFFERENT - THIS IS ON IT'S WAY TO MY HOME



I absolutely love the Mini Memories Simply Created Album Kit in the new occasions catalog. You really get a lot for your money in this kit. 
 
This is what you get:
Mini Memories Simply Created Album Kit 133332
Price: $13.95

Fill your Mini Memories Simply Created Album with photos and mementoes from a favorite time. Keep it for yourself or give it to someone else as a keepsake. And if you have too many memories and not enough pages to hold them all, you can add more pages—the 1" (1.3 cm) binder rings allow the album to expand so you can add or remove pages.

Coordinating colors: Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Real Red, Summer Starfruit.

7" x 5" album has chipboard covers with clear, glossy embossing and Gold binder rings with a playful mix of products for creating pages or accents:

■ 6 sheets of double-sided, printed designer paper, 2 ea. of 3 designs
■ 3 sheets of Kraft Cardstock
■ 2 sheets of vellum paper
■ 1 envelope
■ 1 bag
■ 3 sheets of die cuts
■ 5 White paper doilies
■ 48" of Gold Baker’s Twine
■ 20 Gold sequins
■ 5 Summer Starfruit heart clips
■ 5 buttons

This kit is actually on it's way to my home and should arrive any day.  I saw it in the OCCASION'S CATALOG by SU! and since I love mini albums and mini books, I thought it was a must have.  I'll show you what I make with it once it arrives and I start working on it.  For now, enjoy this excerpt from the SU! BLOG.

I decided to give myself a challenge to see if I could make something a little different with the kit. Turns out it was pretty easy to make an assortment of cards and even a cute little bag. I made all of these projects using just one kit and a few extra supplies—like note cards and a few punches.



The “smile” embellishment is a scrap from a previous project that I made using a digital cutter and MDS.







After making all of those fun projects I still had enough paper and supplies to do a fun little album. I decided to use the back of the album for my cover. I love that the album cover and back are clear-embossed. I got this look by rubbing Whisper White Craft ink all over the cover and then wiping it off.







I would highly recommend snatching up at least two or three of these beautiful kits!
Happy crafting!
Arika B. Concept Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment