Saturday, February 22, 2014

STAMPING ON SU! MUSLIN BAGS - SWALLOWTAIL

I love these little muslin bags that SU! sells.  I always thought they were cool, but it wasn't until my friend Linda Kincaid pointed out their many uses and the ways to decorate them, that I got more interested in them.  They truly are easy to stamp on and to decorate and how adorable to give a gift in.  I made this one for my friend Patty B. who had a birthday last week.  I put a little gift inside.

For the stamping, I used the SWALLOWTAIL stamp by SU! and a few other SU! stamps.  The first photo shows a rhinestone added.
See how crisp the butterfly and the sentiments stamp?
Here's the bag before the rhinestone was added.

and here is the back side. You might as well take advantage of all of the real estate!
When you purchase these, you get so many in the pack that you will have them for so many little gifts.  With upcoming events like secretaries day and teacher appreciation, and mother's day, stock up now and start stamping and decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment