Wednesday, March 5, 2014

NEW RETRO FRESH

These are so cool.  Have you seen these RETRO FRESH JOURNALING TAGS in the SU! OCCASIONS CATALOG?  Check them out. A GREAT WAY to make lots of cards and projects.  Very inexpensive also.

Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags

I am such a huge fan of the Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags. They are so versatile. I’ve made a few projects to give you some ideas for all that you can do with these awesome cards.



For this birthday card I cut out the happy birthday from the 3" x 4" card. For the card base I added a watercolor wash to the background and some splattering. It was so simple and quick to make and I love how it turned out. QUICK TIP: Did you know that the Shimmery White 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock is perfect for watercoloring?



I made a fun confetti pocket on this card using a Window Sheet and the Retro Fresh This and That Designer Washi Tape. I love that washi tape! For the confetti I used Fringe Scissors to cut the cardstock horizontally and vertically. It is such a quick way to get a ton of confetti.



For my congratulations gift bag I cut the 3" x 3" card using the Circles Collection Framelits Dies and added some flags to the bottom using Crushed Curry Cardstock. I ran a stripe of washi tape along the top of the bag. Simple as that . . . so quick and easy!



We can’t talk about these fun cards without talking about pocket page memory keeping. These cards are perfect for this! I am a big fan of pocket page memory keeping and you can be sure that I will be putting these cards to good use. I also had fun using the Retro Fresh This and That Designer Stickers and the Make Note This and That Rotary Stamp when putting this page together. I am so excited to make a bunch of pages using this combination of products. The pages come together so quickly.



These cards are also great for scrapbooking. The 3" x 3" and 3" x 4" cards make it so easy to put a quick layout together.
I hope this gives you some good ideas for all of the fun things you can do with the Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags and the coordinating products. Check out the Life on the Go bundle in the Sale-A-Bration catalog (US/CA). It’s such a great way to get started.
Arika B.
Concept Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment