Saturday, March 1, 2014

THEY DID IT! THEY GOT MARRIED! HERE IS MY WEDDING CARD FOR THEM!

ANTHONY and JULIANNA got married today!  Woo Hoo!  And a BIG CONGRATULATIONS!.  Here's the card I made for them using the SU! stamp sets. LOVE AND LAUGHTER and SUMMER SILHOUETTES.  This is somewhat cased layout from Ali Shilling, but I used different stamp sets and my card is larger.
I stamped with white craft ink on crumb cake card stock.  The darker ink is basic gray and I added rhinestones and the silver taffeta ribbon I love.  I spritzed the inside and outside of the card with a SU! spritzer and shimmer paint.  Gorgeous!
The inside of the card is also stamped with white craft ink and then I daubed some color onto it.
I used the SU! Envelope Maker to make a mini envelope from DSP so that I could put the gift inside.  I also made a mini album for them and I put this card in that album. This week I'm going to share that album.

And here's the card again.
 Congratulations to this wonderful couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment