Sunday, March 23, 2014

YOU'RE LOVELY SALEABRATION SU!

I created this card with 2 of the FREE SALEABRATION items I earned from SU! The YOU'RE LOVELY stamp set and the DECORATIVE DOTS embossing folder.  There's still time to EARN FREE ITEMS, but there is only 8 days to do it.  Head on over to my website to order today.
The designer paper I used is the WATERCOLOR WONDER dsp from the OCCASIONS SU! catalog.  The floral paper on the top is gorgeous. I just love the colors. When you turn that paper over - since SU! dsp is double sided - is greyish watercolored dots.  I stamped the blossoms from the YOU'RE LOVELY stamp set on top of that paper.  I also added twine that you might not be able to tell, but I sponged with TEMPTING TURQUOISE ink.  I also die cut the stamped label and added the LIVE HAPPY sentiment that comes with the set.  Butterflies were punched, embossed with the BIG SHOT and attached to the card.  I had some gold smooch spritz around and gave it some glitz.
The inside stamp is not SU! but a stamp I found at a local craft store a few years ago.  I liked the sentiment so I stamped it with whisper white craft ink from SU!
Reminds me of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment