Monday, March 31, 2014

STARBURST SAYINGS MEETS TAPE IT

The other day I shared a card I cased with the HELLO LOVELY sentiment from SU!  Well I totally modified that card with different colors and added the STARBURST SAYINGS stamp set.  I LOVE this layout and I love the TAPE IT stamp set.  Really looks like washi tape which is so HOT HOT HOT right now.  I then stamped YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE and some starburst wheels and then DIE CUT them - YES!!!! I die cut them with the coordinating framelits by SU!  What a great card!  Some lucky friend or family member is going to receive this card.
Notice I added some glitz to the centers of the starbursts - adhesive backed rhinestones!  Love them! These are my favorite embellishments.  Such a clean and easy card and fun, fun, fun to create!
Just a note, that I am recently back from the Remarkably Hot Retreat in Pa and I'll be sharing some cool cards I created there and some photos from the weekend. Make sure you return here this week to see what I have for you.

note:  all supplies are Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment