Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SU! SIMPLY CREATED MINI MEMORIES CREATED ALBUM FEATURING ANTHONY AND JULIANNA

This is a GREAT FIND in the SU! Occasions Catalog - it's the SU! SIMPLY CREATED MINI MEMORIES CREATED ALBUM.  It's fantastically priced and a fun kit to put together.  I did mine in a weekend and it was so much fun.  I didn't follow any patterns, just went with it. I took the items in the kit (there are so many, tntc = too numerous to count) and just added them to the pages.  Afterwards, I printed photos of my brother - Anthony- and his bride to be - Julianna - and placed them in the album.  I gave this to them as part of their wedding gift. I felt it was better than just handing them a card.  I will be doing a large album for them once I print the wedding pictures, but I'm sure they'll appreciate this mini album of some of their favorite photos.

Today, I'll feature part of the book and then in at least 1-2 more posts, I'll share the rest. Just about everything except the stickers are SU!

The cover is of great quality embossed on both sides. I added the SU! ribbon.
This gold embossed vellum paper is so cool.  I love how you can see the photo behind.
I stamped the We're Engaged using a SU! stamp and I embossed the die cut heart.
This couple is so photogenic.  I had so many photos to choose from, it was hard to limit.
The "love" is a framelit by SU! and I love the NEW SU! gold sequins and the SU! doilies.
This is the contents of the kit.

Mini Memories Simply Created Album Kit 133332
Price: $13.95
Fill your Mini Memories Simply Created Album with photos and mementoes from a favorite time. Keep it for yourself or give it to someone else as a keepsake. And if you have too many memories and not enough pages to hold them all, you can add more pages—the 1" (1.3 cm) binder rings allow the album to expand so you can add or remove pages.

Coordinating colors: Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Real Red, Summer Starfruit.

7" x 5" album has chipboard covers with clear, glossy embossing and Gold binder rings with a playful mix of products for creating pages or accents:

■ 6 sheets of double-sided, printed designer paper, 2 ea. of 3 designs
■ 3 sheets of Kraft Cardstock
■ 2 sheets of vellum paper
■ 1 envelope
■ 1 bag
■ 3 sheets of die cuts
■ 5 White paper doilies
■ 48" of Gold Baker’s Twine
■ 20 Gold sequins
■ 5 Summer Starfruit heart clips
■ 5 buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment