Tuesday, November 12, 2013

SU! TRULY GRATEFUL - CARD WE MADE AT HSIAO-HUI'S WORKSHOP

I really love this TRULY GRATEFUL stamp set by SU!  I've used it a few times and I have some cool cards to share with you soon using this set.  This is a MUST HAVE set for THANKS and THANKSGIVING and any time you need to send someone a thank you or just share your gratitude.  I love this color combo. I did a google search for ideas for this card and somewhere along my search I came up with these colors in a similar card that I cased.  I did use SU! adhesive backed rhinestones, but we colored them with an orange sharpie marker.  Did you know you can color our rhinestones?  Yes, you can make them any color.  You can color the adhesive backed pearls also.


Truly Grateful Clear-Mount Stamp Set 131733
Price: $19.95
Let your gratitude shine through handmade cards, table décor, and home décor. This set is tailored for fall and Thanksgiving, but you'll find uses for it all year long.

Set quantity: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment