Friday, November 22, 2013

50 YEARS AGO TODAY - MY FIRST PAIR OF BABY SHOES - AS THE WORLD STOOD STILL

It was November 22nd, 1963.  It was the day that President JFK was shot and killed.  Most who were of the age of reason that day remember clearly where they were when it happened.  I don't remember it at all as I was not even a year old.  However, my parents will never forget, because it was a day they mourn the loss of a US President.  They were out buying me, little Maria, my first pair of baby shoes.  Such a sad day. It certainly is not a day to remember as a day to buy shoes, but certainly one that marks a milestone in my life.  I was getting ready to take my first steps and I needed shoes.  Had my parents known of the tragedy that would befall that day, they probably wouldn't have ventured out for the shoes.  But who knew?


MDS Supply List

Background
     Designer Series Paper\Nursery - designer series paper\Nursery - 5

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/Hostess/Everyday embellishment - 5
    Scallop Dots Ribbon\Scallop Dots Ribbon - pretty in pink knot (re-colored) Color = PINK PASSION 255,114,166

Punches
    Labels & Tags\Lots of Tags - shape 2,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\Nursery - designer series paper\Nursery - 1



No comments:

Post a Comment