Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NUM NUM - WHAT KID DOESN'T LIKE A TREAT?

I didn't think I would like this stamp set as much as I'm coming to actually "love it!"  I have been giving my son little treats this week post Halloween to use up our Halloween candy and I sorta kinda cased this from Hsiao hui.  Hsiao hui put some of these together from the SU! kit.  I made a tag using the framelits that coordinate with CHALK TALK by SU!.  You can make all of your own tags, and they are really cool.  I had to put NUM NUM on it because that is exactly what kids and ... some grown ups say too, when something is pretty delicious!
This one was pretty simple.  I die cut the tag with the framelits, punched out a circle, stamped the NUM NUM and then attached it all.  I used the little insert piece to make the opening in the tag!  LOVE THIS FRAMELITS set.  Tags are HOT!!!!  Simple simple simple!  I just added it to JP's lunch bag today so he'll see it around lunch time.  He is not a big candy eater - thank goodness! but he does like Skittles and dum dum's!

This is the stamp set and it's really inexpensive.  It's in the SU! HOLIDAY CATALOG.  This is a great project for mini gifts, treats at school or work, sunday school gifts, and more.  Wouldn't you love to find a treat like this on your desk?
Here's the one's Hsiao hui made and gave out to us at Halloween.  I love her display in the clay bowl.  Look how artistic that bowl is.  I believe her daughter made this.  Really beautiful.
 These little kits are so inexpensive for what is included - $4.95 each. 


Below are 2 screen shots from the Holiday Idea Book by SU! showing these up closer.  Note that these work great for any gift even our cute adorable muslin bags!

Check these out in the HOLIDAY CATALOG at the right of my blog where the link is or go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment