Tuesday, November 5, 2013

BE BRAVE POCKET CARDS - MY DIGITAL STUDIO 1/2 PRICE SALE TODAY

Here's a download I don't have just yet.  I'm purchasing it today with the 1/2 price sale.  It's the BE BRAVE pocket cards.  These are awesome.  I think I can use these on some scrapbook pages, in my SMASH book, and for Project Life books.  Get this on sale at my business website  www.scrappinriri.stampinup.net

For only $2.98 there is a lot in this kit.  Look at all the stamp brushes you get!







Be Brave Pocket Cards - Digital Download 134840
Price: $5.95 1/2 price today only $2.98

go to SHOP NOW at my business website www.scrappinriri.stampinup.net
This download was added on 6/25/2013

Download includes:
* 7-page designer template (8-1/2" x 11")
* 53-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 9 embellishments
* 1 punch

Features:
* Digital exclusive
* Pocket cards for your divided page projects to help you document any time of the year

Colors:
Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Strawberry Slush, Taken with Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment