Saturday, November 16, 2013

BONUS POST - NOEL - MPP - AWESOME THIS MONTH

If you are not convinced after seeing this post that you should give MY PAPER PUMPKIN (MPP) a try, I will be shocked.  It's such a great surprise each month to receive a little red box of crafting fun from SU!  Each month it's something different and you just never know what SU! is going to send. I just know that it is always fun.  Today was probably one of the BEST kits I've ever received.  I went write to town creating!  The stamp set alone is worth it's weight in gold.  The Christmas Wish stamp is terrific and I can't wait to use it on my Christmas cards this year.  
SIGN UP FOR MY PAPER PUMPKIN RIGHT HERE.

I love the banner and the striped card base.  Adorable!  But most adorable are the stars that are sewn to flow over the bottom of the banner. SU! did the sewing, so this card is so quick to make.
 The Wishing You a Merry Christmas sentiment is the best.  I LOVE this script font.
And this kit is jam packed with great goodies to make cards and crafts!  JOIN MY PAPER PUMPKIN today.
 


Look at all that comes in this awesome kit!  Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment