Monday, November 11, 2013

POP N PLACE TAG KIT - OMG - I'M STUNNED AT HOW AWESOME IT IS!

Yes, STUNNED is certainly what came out of my mouth when I opened my SU! package Friday. I had an order I placed earlier in the week that I was so excited to get because there were some things in the order for my holiday crafting that I couldn't wait to see.  Every time I open a SU! package, it really feels like Christmas.  Guess you can say I celebrate Christmas throughout the year.  This particular package had the NEW SU! POP N PLACE TAGS and coordinating stamp set.  I'm not only stunned, I'm drooling at how awesome this kit is.
First off, the stamp set is just one of the BEST that SU! has produced.  I didn't think I needed another set to make tags, but this one is TO DIE FOR.  I especially LOVE the tag that says THIS IS HANDMADE SO YOU CAN'T RETURN IT.  That's a great one.
Click on any of the photos to see them a little closer up.  You will LOVE these TAGS like I do, and I really LOVE the PHOTOPOLYMER stamps!  I can see lots of possibilities other than tags with this set also.
Now, here's something else that's really COOL. The TAG BOOKLET has pockets!  Yes, there is one in the front and one in the back.  Oh oh!  You know what that means?  Well, first of all it is a great holder for the stamp set so I can keep it with the tags and pull it out when I'm creating. Then there is another one in the back to hold some of the tags. (see that one in the last photo)
Look at some of the cool pages included in the TAG BOOKLET. There are so many inside that I will be able to make so many tags that I can put some in packages as gifts.  The designer print is really cool and coordinates with the HOLIDAY DSP in the SU! HOLIDAY BOOK.
I wasn't going to make any tags this weekend, but I just had to.  I needed to stamp with this stamp set.  I decided to go ahead and make a CHRISTMAS TAG  for one of my sister's gifts.  Her name starts with a T so I die cut a letter out with my SU! BIG SHOT and with this TAG BOOKLET and stamp set, making the tag was a breeze.
I used designer paper and some coordinating card stock and look at the great CHERRY COBBLER grosgrain ribbon.  AWESOME!  This ribbon is on sale today for $6.71 (last day) or you can purchase it in the TAG IT BUNDLE you can get on sale til the 19th.  Make sure you check out my website and check on this BUNDLE.  You can really make PRETTY PACKAGES with SU! Note that I also used the large RHINESTONES from SU! which are also on sale at 25% off TODAY ONLY.
This is the back of the TAG BOOKLET.  I think I am going to make some type of mini scrap book or SMASH book when I'm done with these TAGS.

 
So here is the inside flap of the back of the book.  It's got lots of space for many more TAGS.  I cannot wait to create.  This is so cool that I can just grab a SU! ink spot and a clear block and take this with me when I head up North to see my family before THANKSGIVING, or I can take it with me and make some tags when I'm out sipping hot cocoa or on a lunch hour.  Possibilities are endless!  Order your Pop N Place tags and accessories today!

No comments:

Post a Comment