Saturday, November 30, 2013

BRIDAL SHOWER FOR JULIANA! MY CARD AND GIFT

A week ago I was lucky enough to have off and I took a nice autumn drive up the NJ turnpike to see my parents and some of my family.  Most of the women in the family attended a SURPRISE BRIDAL SHOWER for our FUTURE SISTER IN LAW - JULIANA at Que Pasta in Saddlebrook (Can you say delicious Italian Food? - highly recommended!)  Juliana was really surprised and the girls who hosted the shower did an amazing job.  Today I'm sharing the card I made (a case from a SU! convention swap by Julie Davis and modified only a wee bit) and also some photos from the shower.  For my gift I had a great photo of Juliana and my brother Anthony enlarged and printed on canvas.  It was extremely well received and got lots of ooh's and aah's!
All supplies are SU! Including the stamp sets CHALK TALK, TEENY TINY WORDS, LABEL LOVE with coordinating punch, ONE IN A MILLION and OH HELLO.  I also used the SU! Exclusive Embossing Folder that coordinates with MOSAIC MADNESS as well as coordinating punches, card stock, adhesive backed pearls and SU! ribbon.
The CANVAS PHOTO is from ChicCanvas.com and is 20" by 24" so you can see it's pretty big and they did an AWESOME JOB! It's amazing when you see this up close.
Juliana is a beautiful girl and a great catch for my brother.  They are an adorable couple and I look forward to their upcoming wedding! Congratulations to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment