Saturday, November 16, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MARIA

I have to say I got in such a great digital scrapbooking groove with the SU! MDS Digital Scrapbooking Downloads Sale last week, that I created so many new pages.  With the 30% off DIGITAL print services sale currently going on at SU!, I'm going to have lots of pages and cards printed.  Here's a page I created last week showcasing my 5th birthday.  I think we hadn't moved to Montclair yet and we were probably in our house on Beverly Road.  Such fond childhood memories.  My mother baked a cake for each one of our birthdays and not shown here (because it probably didn't start as a family tradition until the late 70's) would be the banner my father would paint for each of our birthdays with our names and all of the things that we liked on it.
MDS Supply List

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Tea for Two - designer series paper\Tea for Two - 23

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits\Christmas Banner Simply Created - embellishments\Christmas Banner Simply Created - two-toned ribbon flag (re-colored) Color = 1,10,109
    Delicate Adornments\Delicate Adornments - very vanilla (re-colored) Color = RASPBERRY RIPPLE 146,21,37

Stamps
    Collage Alphabet & Numbers\Collage Alphabet & Numbers - 5, Color = 0,0,0
    Collage Alphabet & Numbers\Collage Alphabet & Numbers - 5, Color = 223,55,26
    Bring on the Cake\Bring on the Cake - its your birthday, Color = 0,0,0

Photos
    Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Modern Medley - designer series paper\Modern Medley - 1 (re-colored) Color = CHERRY COBBLER 165,30,44

 

No comments:

Post a Comment