Tuesday, November 5, 2013

BE BRAVE - MDS - ONLY $2.98 TODAY ONLY - HERE'S MY DESIGN

Ok, first thing this am when I awake, I check to make sure my blog has posted the daily post.  I remembered when I checked this am, that I didn't have BE BRAVE yet and I really wanted it.  At $2.98 it's a STEAL! So of course, since I didn't have to worry about shipping and handling, I grabbed it at this price.  You should get yours today and with digital downloads you have instant gratification - you get the download immediately.  No waiting for shipping and best of all!!!!! no shipping charges. Woohoo!  So, now that I'm up, I grabbed a cup of coffee and I went to work creating a page. Even tho these may be designed as pocket cards...don't let that fool you...here's a scrapbook page I made and I'm sure there are tons of crafts you can make to.  Check out www.mydigitalstudio.net and search BE BRAVE.  You can purchase this and other downloads in my online store - click here.

I also want to point out that you probably want to also get the download BURLAP ribbons which are very inexpensive also. These can be RECOLORED! I recolored on the page today and also on Sunday's page from Hsiao hui's Halloween party (click to see that page here). Oh, this is going to be a great day!  What fun to be had!

Click on photo above to see more detail and don't forget to check out my earlier post today to see what is included (and it's tremendous!) for only $2.98.


MDS Supply List

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Delight in the Day - designer series paper\Delight in the Day - 11

Embellishments
    Burlap Ribbon\Burlap Ribbon - folded (re-colored) Color = COASTAL CABANA 102,214,174
    Burlap Ribbon\Burlap Ribbon - folded (re-colored) Color = COASTAL CABANA 102,214,174
    Burlap Ribbon\Burlap Ribbon - flag (re-colored) Color = COASTAL CABANA 102,214,174
    _Designer Kits\Be Brave - embellishments\Be Brave - this moment
    _Designer Kits\Be Brave - embellishments\Be Brave - mosaic border (re-colored) Color = BERMUDA BAY 2,181,160
    _Designer Kits\Be Brave - embellishments\Be Brave - mosaic border (re-colored) Color = BERMUDA BAY 2,181,160

Stamps
    _Designer Kits\Be Brave\Be Brave - pattern 2, Color = BERMUDA BAY 2,181,160
    _Designer Kits\Be Brave\Be Brave - card top, Color = 157,241,221
    Fantabulous You\Fantabulous You - fantabulous you, Color = BASIC BLACK 19,27,29
    Fantabulous You\Fantabulous You - fantabulous you, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    _Designer Kits\Be Brave\Be Brave - be, Color = 0,0,0
    _Designer Kits\Be Brave\Be Brave - be, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255

No comments:

Post a Comment