Sunday, September 1, 2013

TAPE IT BY SU! BRAND NEW STAMP SET

The hottest trend on the market these days for embellishing cards, scrapbook pages, SMASH books, journals, and all kinds of crafts is WASHI TAPE.  SU! has a stamp of tapes.  Here's a very easy card I created by just inking up some of the stamps and stamping them onto whisper white card stock with a sentiment.  EASY PEASY!

I used the NEW SU! LOTS OF THANKS stamp set that I featured the other day as my sentiment.
and I stamped my envelope and even put a real piece of washi tape on the back to seal it.  I love real washi tape also because it's mostly see through and it lets my stamped images shine through. Can you tell which one is the real washi tape and which ones are stamped?
Tape It

Tape It (clear mount) 130715
Price: $18.95
Love the look of Washi tape? Recreate it with the Tape It set. Contains eight different styles of tape that you can "adhere" in any Stampin' Up! color! Clear-mount.

Set quantity: 8
Set Quantity: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment