Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MORE STAMP CAMP PROJECTS - CINDY GESKEY AND ARLEEN GRAHAM DEMONSTRATE

Last week I mentioned our great STAMP CAMP.  I also noted that I still had projects and photos to share. Here are 2 more great projects. One is by Cindy Geskey and then below the photos from the camp is the project by Arleen Graham.

The first project uses the NEW MODEL CLAY from SU!.  We had so much fun playing with this clay, making roses, and buttons and stamping on it and coloring it.  Cindy Geskey brought the clay and showed us some cool tips. She also brought cards and samples for us to see and even had a great card for us to make.


 Cindy designed some beautiful cards.
 Everyone really got into the clay and loved stamping different impressions into it.
Above are a few of the things I made with the clay. This clay dries fairly quickly and does not need to be oven set.  Once dry, you can trim any excess edges.

The card below is one of the cards Cindy obtained in the clay swap she was in at convention. I'm not sure who made the card but it is beautiful and it showcases some of the different molds you can get for the clay from SU!. Sorry it's sideways.  I tried turning it so many different ways when I was writing this post and couldn't get it to turn.  It was too beautiful not to share.



This next card is from ARLEEN GRAHAM.  What a lovely card. Arleen used the stamp set WILDFLOWER MEADOW which coordinates perfectly with the EMBOSSING FOLDER - both by SU!
And here is ARLEEN  next to Sharon.  I'm not sure which project they are working on.  I got behind a little in photographs at this point.
Arleen is below in the sunglasses.  The same day as stamp camp we celebrated Cathy's milestone birthday and so Cathy is wearing the lei.  We really did a lot that day.

And here we have Arleen and Sharon and Cathy.  Cathy is sharing the inside of one of the cards she received for her birthday.
Linda joined in for the photo as well.

Ok, stay tuned.  As I get more of the photos and projects photographed, I'll be sharing more.  We still have to share Hsiao hui's project and Lisa's project.

No comments:

Post a Comment