Thursday, September 12, 2013

HAPPY SWEET 16 TO MY NIECE GRACEANN

Graceann turns 16 today.  So sweet!  I hope you have a great day!  Here's the card I made for her and a scrapbook page!
I repurposed a card I received in a swap several years ago.  I loved the layout and the colors so much and thought that they would make a great card.  I added the chevron punch which just came out this year by SU!  And the silver glimmer on the punched pieces is silver dazzling details.  I also added it to the popped up banner with the Awesome sentiment.  Have a sweet 16th Birthday is a combination of a retired stamp set (sweet celebration) and a current set that I just love because I can do numbers for birthdays, anniversaries, and other events called Memorable Moments. 



The inside of the card is a non SU! stamp I picked up along the way.  Thinking about Graceann's Sweet 16, I can't help but think of my own.  When I was a sophomore in high school, sweet 16 parties were so much fun.  I think I was invited to at least 20, maybe more.  We did some cool things.  I remember at mine, I had some games for all of us to play and we got so involved, I never had time to open the gifts til the next day. I think every month there were 3 or 4 parties to go to.  What a special time to be a girl.

Here's my scrapbook page for Graceann.  Since Chalkboard is really in, I decided to create a page
that has that motif.  I hope you still like pink Gracie!
MDS Supply List

Background
     Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/Hello World - designer series paper/Hello World - chalkboard 1

Stamps
    _Designer Kits/Hello World/Hello World - long frame, Color = PINK PASSION 255,114,166
    _Designer Kits/Hello World/Hello World - line, Color = PINK PASSION 255,114,166
    _Designer Kits/Hello World/Hello World - point, Color = PINK PASSION 255,114,166
    _Designer Kits/Hello World/Hello World - point, Color = PINK PASSION 255,114,166
    _Designer Kits\Hello World\Hello World - sweet, Color = PINK PASSION 255,114,166
    _Designer Kits\Family Fun Photobook\Family Fun Photobook - happy, Color = PINK PASSION 255,114,166 

No comments:

Post a Comment