Thursday, September 19, 2013

MAGICAL HOLIDAY SEASON

From the Stampin Up! Blog:

MAGICAL SEASON HOLIDAY SINGLE STAMP

It’s never too early to start planning for Christmas, right? I’ve had my eye on this particular Holiday Single Stamp (US/CA) for a while. So, for my blog post, I decided to play with it! Here’s what I came up with.



It wasn’t too hard to make. I doubled up some Tea Lace Paper Doilies (after folding them up a bit in the middle to make them more oval-shaped), tied some Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine around the mug, and stuck the Magical Season label on top (made using White Vellum 8-1/2" x 11" CardstockGold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, the Big Shot, and the Chalk Talk Framelits Dies). Then I finished it off with the flag, snowflake, and some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

If any of you have had the chance to play around with any of the Holiday Single Stamps, I’d love to see them. Feel free to leave a link to your project in the comments!

Christina N.
Concept Artist

 

No comments:

Post a Comment