Friday, September 6, 2013

REMARKABLE STAMP OF THE MONTH TOUR COMING THIS SUNDAY - MAGNIFICENT MAPLE

You have to check the REMARKABLE STAMP OF THE MONTH tour this SUNDAY, starting right here.  We will be showcasing stamp sets from the SU! HOLIDAY HAPPINESS catalog which is out right now.  I am going to showcase the MAGNIFICENT MAPLE stamp set.  Here's a project we created at the SU! CONVENTION using this stamp and our NEW MUSLIN BAGS.  These bags are adorable. My friend Linda Kincaid is really "wowed" by them and after stamping on them I can see why.
I stamped the maple leaf using EARLY ESPRESSO ink. Do you see how clearly the images stamp on the muslin?  This is great quality from SU!  Also, SU! showed us how to tie a chevron ribbon to the ties of the muslin. Isn't this a clever touch.  I added stamped images from the stamp set TRULY GRATEFUL.  This is going to be great for mini gifts and place settings at my holiday table.

No comments:

Post a Comment