Saturday, September 7, 2013

I MET CHRIS DAVIS OF THE BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Here's an MDS digital page of my meet up with first baseman CHRIS DAVIS from the BALTIMORE ORIOLES baseball team.  My husband asked me to join him in meeting Chris so that we could get some autographs, photos, and just meet the home run king.  I have loved Chris Davis since he joined the Orioles. He's really tall, so I'm glad we were sitting for the photo. He was such a nice gentleman and autographed all our memorabilia.   It was a thrill to meet him and chat with him and wish him and the Orioles well.  I designed this page so that it looks like we are highlighted on the scoreboard at Camden Yards in Baltimore.  You can easily do this with My Digital Studio by SU!

 
MDS Supply List

Background
     Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255

Embellishments
    Logo\Logo - my digital studio
    Glimmer Brads\Basic Black - glimmer brad

Punches
    Labels & Tags\pennant 2, Fill Color = 243,95,24

No comments:

Post a Comment