Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SU! SAMPLES FROM OUR REMARKABLE TEAM MTG and WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM LEADER JANET WAKELAND

I have to say that my SU! upline Janet Wakeland is just awesome.  She leads an incredible team called the REMARKABLE STAMPERS.  I am so blessed to be a part of this great team.  I have met so many great people and have made many friends through this group.  I love to go to as many team events as I can.  This past Saturday, I headed up to Pa. just up 83 to the meeting with my dear friend Lisa Chatterjee (thanks Lisa for driving!) and met up with Kathy Winland and Arleen Graham and several other Remarkable Stampers.  We listened to a great talk on Social Media.  Sherri Edelbutte and Daniele Denhardt gave some really cool statistics and tips on integrating social media with SU!  I learned so much and I laughed a lot too!  One of the best parts of the meeting is that Janet recognizes all of our achievements and rewards us with awesome make and takes and other goodies - not to mention all of her wisdom.  Here are samples of the make and takes, saleabration samples, mini occasion catalog samples for you to enjoy!  If you are interested in joining me and my SU! team please email me today.  There is a great special going on right now.

Jan had these awesome make and takes for us!  They used Sweet Shop Designer stickers (love these) and Sweet Shop Specialty DSP.  You could use any stamps you wanted.  I LOVE THESE CARDS JAN!
These are some Saleabration samples.  You have until March 31st - this Saturday to earn Saleabration goodies for FREE!

Here are some great samples from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  These are really cool.  You can purchase items from the mini until the end of April.  Order today, however, so that you earn FREE saleabration items.

Here are some more great SU! Mini Occasions samples.  So beautiful.  Click on any of these photos to see the cards up a little closer.

Thanks again Jan for a great Team Meeting and for sharing so much with all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment