Monday, March 12, 2012

SPRINKLED EXPRESSIONS SALEABRATION CARD

Wanted to share a quick card I created yesterday when I got together with my dear friend Lisa Chatterjee to craft.  Lisa made this a thank you card, while I made this a celebrate card.  We used lucky limeade card stock, the new saleabration everyday elegance dsp and ribbons, brads, and stamp set SPRINKLED EXPRESSIONS, that we earned for FREE!  Love FREE!  The butterfly was diecut using my SU! Big Shot and the exclusive SU! butterfly die.  Love all my saleabration products.  I'll be showcasing a lot of them when we head to Linda Murphy's home next week.  Maybe you can join us.  Time is running out.  Saleabration ends March 31st.
ps. I used pool party embossing powder from SU! to emboss the celebrate and I colored it in with lucky limeade marker to showcase it.  The flowers are punched from the boho blossoms SU! punch and the center medallion on the butterfly is stamped in peach parfait using another FREE stamp set called FRESH VINTAGE. The dsp is also die cut with the 2 scallop square die for the SU! Big Shot and I added SU! mini pearls to the centers of the blossoms.  The lucky limeade cs is embossed with the SU! dots embossing folder for the SU! Big shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment