Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BRAND NEW SU! PETITE PURSE! SO CUTE!

I'm ecstatic that I now own this BRAND NEW SU! PETITE PURSE DIE!  It's so cute!  SU! is going to have this available as part of the SUMMER SMOOCHES SUITE that comes out April 1st.  That's about 2 weeks away.  I'm going to be busy making some of these up and have them ready for Easter, Mother's day, and a bridal shower.  They're going to be great for little girls, for tea parties, for place settings and more.  Can you imagine them with little gifts in them.  What about making a bunch for a first  communion party?   I'm also happy to make some up for you. Just email me and we will work something out.  These are just so cute.  Here's my first sample and then watch the wonderful video by STAMPIN UP! VIDEO.


Here's the video:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment