Monday, March 19, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - CARD FOR MY BROTHER

I finally took out my Tim Holtz supplies and used them with some of my SU! supplies to make this manly card.  I just sent it off to my brother whose birthday is Monday March 19th.  I used SU! card stock and inks and the happy birthday sentiment is from TEENY TINY WISHES set.  The other stamps and the inside of the card are Tim's.  I also used some of his gold distress ink and I LOVE it!  The embellishments are spinners by Tim.  I embossed with one of his embossing folders also.  Every once in awhile I have to change it up a little.  This card is a little out of my comfort zone but I'm happy with the results. 
This is one of the coolest stamps I own that is not SU!  I did use soft suede SU! classic ink to stamp this and also the envelope below.



The Wish Big sentiment and the stamp as well as the alphabet to stamp my brother's name are all by SU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY!

No comments:

Post a Comment