Friday, March 16, 2012

BORDERING ON ROMANCE with SPRINKLED EXPRESSIONS

Here's a neat card I CASED but I can't remember from whom.  I saw this card several weeks ago and printed out a copy and then forgot to write down who made the original.  Is it yours?  If it is, please email me so that I can give you credit.  This is just a gorgeous card.  I used the stamp set BORDERING ON ROMANCE for the flowers which I colored with my Stampinwrite Markers and the SPRINKLED EXPRESSIONS set for the sentiment Thanks.  I love those sentiments and coloring them in.  So cool!
The dsp is from the SALEABRATION catalog which I earned for FREE.  The card stock is whisper white base, pool party (my favorite SU! color) and calypso coral.  The markers coordinate with these colors and I also used lucky limeade for the leaves, another coordinating color.  The ribbons are part of another FREE saleabration gift that I earned.  I used my SU! circle punch that I used in the previous post, to punch the whisper white circle that I stamped the flowers on.  When you are going to color in an image with markers, or water colors, or other water based media - it is best to stamp the image with either staz on or basic black permanent ink.  The image won't smear when you are coloring it.  Totally loving this card.  Thanks to whoever designed the original.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment