Friday, March 30, 2012

BIRTHDAY CARDS TO ME

Yes, it's official!  I'm 30!  I think I've been 27 for forever, and the last few years, I allowed myself to get  a little older!  Today is my Birthday!  Whahoo!  And I'm in Pa for a 3 day scrapbooking and crafting event.  I'm so very excited.  Birthday and Scrapbooking?  What could be better?  Today I want to share some cards that I was given by friends.  I have lots, so I'll need to do them over the next several days to get them all posted.  I'm so grateful to all!  If I don't post your card, it may be because I didn't get a chance to photograph it yet, but know that I truly love all of my cards and wishes!

And here is a collection of gifts from friends.  We went out a few weeks ago for our book club and they surprised me with Birthday gifts.
Thank you everyone!  I'm really enjoying this wonderful day and wonderful Birthday month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment