Saturday, March 3, 2012

THE LANGUAGE OF FRIENDSHIP

I earned this SU! stamp set THE LANGUAGE OF FRIENDSHIP  for FREE during SU! Sale-A-Bration!  I love it because it coordinates so well with 2 of our SU! punches - the Bird Builder punch and the Boho Blossoms punch.  I stamped the bird in basic black classic ink and then watercolored her with my SU! aquapainters and classic inks.  The flowers were stamped with real red on designer paper from the SU! dsp 12 by 12 packs and then all were punched and placed on the card.  I didn't use the sentiment that came with the stamp on the outside.  The Cherish Happy Moments seemed to go perfect on this card. That sentiment is from YOU'RE CHERISHED on page 193 of the main catalog.  I'll either send this card to my mother in anticipation of spring which is just a few weeks away, or I'll send it to my good friend Mary Jo. I just might have to duplicate this card.  You too, can earn this set for FREE.  You have until March 31st to place your saleabration orders.


 This is the build a bird punch.  The boho blossoms punch is not shown.
Language of Friendship stamp components.  I love the little bird's feet.  Too cute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment